- Our Flagship Protein Powder: 25 grams per serving of clean 100% whey isolate, fast-acting whey hydrolysate, over 6g of BCAAs and virtually nothing else.
- Super-Pure Protein Sources: super-pure isolate/hydrolysate protein with no whey concentrates, creamers, gums, amino spiking, or other fillers – without sacrificing quality and great taste.
- Fast Acting: Whey protein isolates and hydrolysates are great for athletes and body builders who are looking fast-acting Amino Acids for muscle repair and recovery.
- Anytime Formula: works well first thing in the morning, pre workout or immediately after workouts, between meals, as a snack, or even a treat.
- Clean Manufacturing: Our fast acting, super-pure protein is proudly made in our own state-of-the-art GMP certified facilities in the USA and produced clean, with no banned substances.
- A Wide Variety of Sizes and Flavors: Our R1 Protein is produced in 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 pound sizes and in 13 flavors, from delicious basics like chocolate and vanilla to more exotic flavors like White Chocolate Raspberry or Lightly Salted Caramel.
- Directions: Add one (1) scoop of R1 Protein powder to one (1) cup (8 oz) of cold water. Stir, shake or blend until smooth
I tried several different brands, and Rule 1 whey isolate is the best I have tried in my 11 years of lifting. The flavor is REALLY good, and the texture is milky smooth. It also mixes really well with yogurt, which makes it really easy to meet my daily protein goal.
Zubair khan –
EXACTLY what you need without 1,000 unknown chemicals to make it taste like synthetic ice cream. Amazing product and mixes great. It’s not going to taste like a scoop of ice cream…but it taste great as is and mixes great with oatmeal and smoothies. Great recovery protein, low fat and great value. Exactly what I wanted without a million ingredients I didn’t ask for. VERY good on a sensitive stomach. I switched from bsn and ghost because of this. I ended up reacting to one of the 90 ingredients I don’t need in all the other ones so far. I take my shake before and after the gym so it’s definitely a huge plus. I’ve tried over 10 now and found my protein.